W124 E320 Saloon, AMG Kit, RHD,30k miles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Love it! Shame it's not leather inside otherwise I might be tempted. Can't make more than 5K can it?

Easy enough to fit a leather interior, jap import though, probably been clocked.

Is it actually an AMG kit?

What makes you ask the question...?

Is it actually an AMG kit?

That absolutely and categorically looks to be a pukka Gen 2 AMG kit, including the genuine AMG foglamps.... unless the Eastern European reps have come up in the world.....

It does have some subtle differences to the kit on my cabriolet and that is the shape of the jacking point covers and the front spoiler seems to have two tow hook covers... but i wouldnt personally label it a fake based on this as this stage...

Wheels are snide though but soon remidied....

Last edited:
I think that's the business.

Wish I was in the market.

The UK registering thing would worry me a bit as never done that before.

It wasn't unusual for AMG Japan to have subtle changes to various parts. On the whole the kits were the same as Euro ones back then, but I do remember AMG Japan having a slightly different front bumper design for the 124 range.

The UK registering thing would worry me a bit as never done that before.

This would be very easy, taxes are already paid and it doesn't need approval. The vendor has already obtained an MoT, all you need to do is put the paperwork in with the DVLA to register it.

What makes you ask the question...?

It just doesn't look like the ones I've seen :confused:

I wasn't saying it was fake, it could've been by Carat or something else.

Nice setting. Poor badging.

And the rest !

Somebody who keeps themselves to themselves :)

I dont think thats a bad price at all if its a genuine 30k miles on the clock, along with it being a 320, AMG kit and in what seems to be excellent rust free condition... I would call that a relative bargain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom