w124 e320 sportsline

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I love those 500E/Sportline seats!

Very rare to see sportline seats in anything but black, I love the deatils on the seats

That has even tempted me!!
VERY nice looking car, would fetch a nice price if sorted out...

Mr Walker fancy another car in the collection ha ha

Last edited:
lotusmark2 said:
Mr Walker fancy another car in the collection ha ha
Rapidly running out of room :eek: :eek:

Strikes me as one to avoid. High mileage,6 previous owners,rust,£500 loom needed,no aircon, MOT or tax !

adam

Ian B Walker said:
Rapidly running out of room :eek: :eek:

Ian

Is that due to the space being taken by Morris Minors?

A Well Wisher

:devil: :devil: :bannana:

the car has got aircon, mate its fully loaded except for the rear blind which was a rare option. the seats are fantastic and if you look closely at the bolster on the drivers seat, its in immaculate condition. i would definately consider it as a project/doner car if i had the funds plus the rarity of sportline seats in grey leather.

big x said:
Strikes me as one to avoid. High mileage,6 previous owners,rust,£500 loom needed,no aircon, MOT or tax !

adam
The one I used as a donor was alot worse than this one, and your saying dont bother...:confused:

fnkhan68 said:
the car has got aircon, mate its fully loaded except for the rear blind which was a rare option. the seats are fantastic and if you look closely at the bolster on the drivers seat, its in immaculate condition. i would definately consider it as a project/doner car if i had the funds plus the rarity of sportline seats in grey leather.

Your right it does have aircon, 50/50 it's not working though ! Sorry but I'm a pessimist when it comes to auctions with poor pics.
Still 7 days to go.....who knows what it might fetch.There was a basic E300 at auction today which kept cutting out with an unknown problem and sold for £80. Could have been as something as simple as a fuel pump relay.
My guess is someone will buy it as a runner @ £1020 having not read the description fully.:crazy:

BTW I'm not familiar with sportsline springs but is it sitting to high at the back ? Almost like both front springs have fractured on the bottom coil run giving it a nose down look!

8a0d_1.jpg

adam

Last edited:
Not quite £1020 and it does drive and have tax. Anyone need any spares ?

mate thats a bargain, even if it is for spares. let us know if you are going to break it.

I bought it mainly for the interior and a few other bits , so it will be broken. I've had an offer of £500.00 for whats left afterward, so if there is enough interest in the rest of it it may be worth parting out.

Anyone have anything specific they want please let me know.

Could a certain w124 enthusiast please empty their pm box so I might reply !

Cheers mate:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom