W124 E36 AMG Cabriio for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They need to proof read their adverts before listing , the car is very obviously red , but the advert says silver :doh:

must be the 1 out f 14 that didnt come with the amg bumpers then or am i misstaken???

still looks nice tho:D

They need to proof read their adverts before listing , the car is very obviously red , but the advert says silver :doh:

well spotted:thumb:

Chris:Everything was optional,even the suspention

Chris:Everything was optional,even the suspention

right so if you went in and asked for an AMG E36 they would give you the engine and shell with basic cloth and bumpers on steely's unless otherwise stating????? and with a massive price increase well thats just cheeky lol:p

There's a very nice one (red with hardtop) on display at MB World.

I can't decide between that and the CL600 originally bought by the Sultan of Brunei :)

stunning.. this is possibly my dream car.. wow

It is the best I have seen. Stunning spec and perfect colour scheme for me. If I had the money it would already be in my garage

It annoys me when sellers say that a car iis fitted with every factory option, as with this car, when it doesn't even have the AMG body kit (even though I prefer it without)? What else is it missing therefore?

I'm not a fan of silver, but the navy roof and interior set it off nicely.

The red E36 Cab in MB World is a stunning car, it only had 33,000 miles on the clock too! That would be my first choice when it comes to cabs.

Is it bad that I'm going to be thinking about that red one in post #1 all day.

Does anybody believe it to be a tad overpriced, or is it about right......??

I think 15k would be max for it,considering the mileage

As with any car of this age and whatever its mileage, I would recommend getting it up on a hoist to inspect the underneath before a price is discussed.

My 85,000 mile cabriolet was given this treatment just last week under the heading of preventative maintenance. Result: suspension and brakes to be overhauled but original 17 year old exhaust still sound.

Sounds expensive W124 nut. Please tell me you wont put pattern parts on that car of ours......

Nope! It will have genuine MB parts fitted.

It was surprising what was found as I and the garage owner inspected the underneath.

Previous brake pipe work carried out by a respected indie, bodged. Steering damper replacement invoiced as a Mercedes part, pattern part.

I expect to be spending serious wonga on new suspension/brakes and rust removal work to bring this car to near new condition.

I dont think any aftermarket suppliers do the steering damper, its only £30 ish from the dealer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom