W124 E36 AMG Wagon of loveliness!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RogerSausage

Car
W202 C43 AMG

No interior shots as yet, but what a beauty. E36 AMG estate in Bornite, must be someone on here's "grail" car.

No interior shots as yet, but what a beauty. E36 AMG estate in Bornite, must be someone on here's "grail" car.
😍
Apart from those wheels.

I'm sure the experts will be along soon but I didn't think the E36 came out until after 92. Probably a 300e 3.4 AMG like Jays ???

I think some of the AMG Japan conversions were badged as E36 midway through the "no man's land" of pre and post merger. A 272hp version of the M104 compared to the 276hp of the "official" in house model sold in Mercedes showrooms.

I think some of the AMG Japan conversions were badged as E36 midway through the "no man's land" of pre and post merger. A 272hp version of the M104 compared to the 276hp of the "official" in house model sold in Mercedes showrooms.

Thanks. I wouldn't give a monkeys either way as a bornite AMG kitted wagon is my idea of heaven :)

What a beauty, even by today's standards, it still has great road presence 🙂

After a e36 coupe or saloon - think the cab will be out outside my budget!

Now showing as sold.....

Economy looks weak - I think demand for classics is slowing - certainly not as hot as it’s been the last couple of years. A lot of cars seem to be hanging about on sale at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom