W124 E36 AMG ...... x 2! :O

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldeneye

Car
Audi A3 3.2 Sportback, Mercedes C63 507
Hi all, so I came across a W124 E36 AMG on 'The Market' some days ago and thought 'cool, nice rare bit of kit'.

Now I've just stumbled upon another E36 on C.C. Links to both cars are below:

1st Link
2nd Link

2 of 24 coupes for sale in auction at the same time, what are the chances eh? Oh and they're both silver :)

Thanks for your thanks! :D

These are so rare and I just so want one. Trouble is, I can't stand body kits or silver... :(

They will still probably be cheaper than my restoration. :crazy:

Thanks for your thanks! :D

These are so rare and I just so want one. Trouble is, I can't stand body kits or silver... :(

They will still probably be cheaper than my restoration. :crazy:
Haha! Thing is, I was born in the 90's so unfortunately I can't relate to you when it comes to bodykits! :p But I know what you mean about the silver!

I came across your thread earlier, are you planning a full-blown bare metal restoration? I guess it'd be cheaper buying one of these but you've owned yours for like 20 years right? Yeah, keep that ;)

I don’t mind the silver

How hard is it to get replacement front wings for the coupe?

Hi.. first time poster so forgive if i come across as a noob. Am looking for an e36 amg (I know how rare they are so am in for the long haul) and in my usual useless manner missed the one above from on the market, but did look in person at the second collecting cars one. it was in a very sad state with a lot of rust. I wondered if anyone has DaveKs contact details as i believe he sold the first one and i'd like to ask him a few detailed questions. thanks.

Hi.. first time poster so forgive if i come across as a noob. Am looking for an e36 amg (I know how rare they are so am in for the long haul) and in my usual useless manner missed the one above from on the market, but did look in person at the second collecting cars one. it was in a very sad state with a lot of rust. I wondered if anyone has DaveKs contact details as i believe he sold the first one and i'd like to ask him a few detailed questions. thanks.

They are rare and a good while can pass by without any being for sale but they do come up from time to time as you can see with the two silver coupes. Are you looking for a coupe, cabriolet, saloon or estate?

They are rare and a good while can pass by without any being for sale but they do come up from time to time as you can see with the two silver coupes. Are you looking for a coupe, cabriolet, saloon or estate?
Hi SG1. ideally a coupe but a cab could be good. . I know of the one at hairpin but I'm a driver, not a collector, and want to put miles on it, so buying that one would be an expensive travesty. there's also a lhd estate at motorvana as well.

Reactions: SG1
Hi all, so I came across a W124 E36 AMG on 'The Market' some days ago and thought 'cool, nice rare bit of kit'.

Now I've just stumbled upon another E36 on C.C. Links to both cars are below:

1st Link
2nd Link

2 of 24 coupes for sale in auction at the same time, what are the chances eh? Oh and they're both silver :)
Both seem good value unless complete sheds.

Both seem good value unless complete sheds.
the collecting cars one had two rusted rear arches, exhaust was blown, electrics were dodgy and it had idling issues. the other would have been perfect (but i missed it) but both have gone. the search goes on

the collecting cars one had two rusted rear arches, exhaust was blown, electrics were dodgy and it had idling issues. the other would have been perfect (but i missed it) but both have gone. the search goes on

I viewed the Collecting cars example earlier on in the year before it had any work done but decided not to go for it. It was fundamentally a good car with a very good spec but needed a lot of work ie full respray, head gasket, wiring loom etc.

I have an E36 coupe myself and know lots of people who own them so will let you know if anyone decides to sell.

that is very kind. I'm in for the long haul as I see this as my forever car, getting rid of the Porsche (in the picture) so am very grateful. It was a good car as you say, and described accurately but I couldn't justify the amount of work it needed for the price. thanks again

Reactions: SG1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom