W124 E36 Build Project

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JC220

Car
2007 W211 E220CDI, 1992 500E, 1990 300E-24, 1995 C36 AMG & 1987 E36 AMG (project car)
Hi all, as the Title would suggest I have (re)started a W124 project recently. I had intended to fit a 2.3 Kompressor Engine which I obtained but never got around to sourcing a complete wiring loom & ECU for it. Then a few weeks ago I stumbled upon an add for a C36 AMG car.

I went ahead & bought the C36 with the intention of 'Building' an E36 W124. The work has started a couple of weeks ago.

I have started a Thread on Benzworld- please see the link below for all the details- lots on there so far;

E36 AMG project - Mercedes-Benz Forum

But so far I have lots of questions raised and maybe not as much feedback as I had hoped for initially.

I thought I would add the Thread here & have some of your opinions on the issues raised

Like the rear wheel fitment and the Manual to Auto gearbox conversion for example. Unfortunately the stock of W124 cars in any Mercedes Breakers in Ireland is dwindling rapidly and I would like to plan ahead what components I might need to be ordering. Such as an Automatic car’s Steering column for example

From navigating this Forum I think I have posted in the correct area- if not Moderators feel free to move to appropriate section

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom