W124 E500 - but is it one of the rare 6.0s??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure the money is nice and clean after being washed for that long :D

If Motorhub is such a bad carshop, how come they have 11 pussitive ratings from their buyers? :confused:

If you check their eBay feedback again, you'll notice that none of the 11 are actually from buyers, all sellers...

They also have this brabus rocket for sale. Has been listed for sale for as long as I’ve had my CLS- 7 years and the price is still firm at £80000 with the same low mileage as it had back then.

Assuming there really is only one in the UK, that same car has been on sale since 2010. First at the 'Maybach / Mclaren SLR Centre of Excellence', then MB Ascot, then MB Reading ... for £175k each time. So £80k now is a bargain ;)

Aug 2010: RHD Brabus Rocket for sale!
Feb 2011: Brabus CLS V12 Rocket Pics...in my local dealer
Dec 2011: Interesting - Risky - Tempting - Too Much

If you check their eBay feedback again, you'll notice that none of the 11 are actually from buyers, all sellers...

MotorHub is misleading buyers with their 11 positive FAKE scores? :eek:
That's naughty! :oops:

It's not the only one in the country as someone to do with my local funeral home has one (or did a few years back about the same time as the motohub/Keighley one was first discussed)

Assuming there really is only one in the UK, that same car has been on sale since 2010. First at the 'Maybach / Mclaren SLR Centre of Excellence', then MB Ascot, then MB Reading ... for £175k each time. So £80k now is a bargain ;)

Aug 2010: RHD Brabus Rocket for sale!
Feb 2011: Brabus CLS V12 Rocket Pics...in my local dealer
Dec 2011: Interesting - Risky - Tempting - Too Much
Yes it’s that one. They beat me to it by a matter of days. Hmfgh.

Very nice car. Those AMG E60 badges are aftermarket and can be purchased from Auto Fashion in Tokyo. It is a bog standard E500 LTD (if you can call them that!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom