W124 E60 AMG/E500/ AMG SEC Vids

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This is the one i have saved in my favorites on youtube..

[YOUTUBE]TbEqzEB8OzI[/YOUTUBE]

crazy scene like yours, but original vinyl scratching music.. very adrenaline pumpin...

Awesome vid, pit the cars were dented.. waste of an icon, but i guess, it served its purpose lol

Many coments:First i though that widebody was Jay`s,but his one look`s better. Also:Can can you see that there is no way to stop a 500E,think about that peugeot crashing to someone. would it start again?........................

That black widebody doesnt look as wide as an AMG one.. it looks similar to a Carat Duchatelet conversion.. but then it could just be the camera angle.

I didn`t know carat-ducha made wide body!

this blog concerns big enignes in cool old mercs...anyone see the article in latest mercedes enthusiast.....560 sec(sec i think) engine converted into a w123!!!!....dark grey...lowered with the 560 donor cars black lether front seats...but otherwise original....very subtle...just imagine that rocketing away at the lights....briliant..haha
i was guna ask if anyine does that to the w124...but then theres the 500e and i suppose the e60...any e60's in england? or just japan?...im sure there mustve been some made for america...but i heard only RHD models, is this true?
regards

E60 and E500 were never built as rhd.By the way,the guy with a converted w123 is a member here.

woops..hhm silly me...i knew the 500e was lhd only...but i thought the grey e60 in those pics in another blog was rhd?....must be having silly moment, sorry,
and i thought japan was rhd??...ahhh no its mph they share with us yes?...gotta get the facts straight...
and cool that hes a member...small world eh....hhm or mb world i guess,
regards

I feel so sorry for this car YouTube - w124 amg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom