W124 E60 Limited £109k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
£110k ;)

Beautiful (and probably unique) car, but I doubt anyone would pay that sort of money for it.

crumbs what a price, garage is local to me the lure of the range of integrale's they stock will be tough to resist.

Shouldn't someone be speculating as to whether or not it's had its loom replaced about now?

Someone's been at the crack pipe again. Would love to drive it just for the experience. Cannot abide the Limited interior ( does it look any better in the flesh?)

What would people here pay for it? For me while its an interesting model I am not sure its a desirable model if that makes sense.
If it were a mint low mileage SL60 at least it would be attractive to look at, but each to their own on tastes I guess.
I guess it has to be your thing to even consider paying big money but cant see past £39k myself for it even if I was into them in a big way.

Last edited:
Bet Talbir would like to own something like that.

It's a lovely car, but ultimately it's still an old 4-door saloon which will drastically reduce the number of people who'd be prepared to pay silly money for it. Compared to say a rare convertible / coupe / sports car (of any make).

Wasn't someone selling another E60 a few months ago for about a quarter of that price? Seemed to involve a trip to Finland iirc...

What would people here pay for it? For me while its an interesting model I am not sure its a desirable model if that makes sense.
If it were a mint low mileage SL60 at least it would be attractive to look at, but each to their own on tastes I guess.
I guess it has to be your thing to even consider paying big money but cant see past £39k myself for it even if I was into them in a big way.
It might be worth mega bucks but on the traffic lights it looks three grands worth at best :D
Give me a 2nd hand bentley or aston any day for that type of dough . :cool:

if only id won the lotto , id love to buy it strip it out and race it in a banger race ? am I a philistine?

W202 C55 AMG's and other w202 conversions by german tuners have fetched £15k - £20k. My guess is that this car is worth £25k - £30k to a collector.

It's a fabulous car, but I wonder how much difference there'll be between the asking price and the price the seller will finally accept ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom