W124 - Engine Loom -124 440 5332

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fredbenz

Car
W124 320ce
Wanted, I can provide a good home for a replacement Engine Loom for a E320, the part number is 124 440 5332 - does any member have one for sale or know of anybody that does?
Regards
Steven

the degrade u r better off getting new one as they will probably need changing soon anyways

Where would the part number be?
What bits of the loom are you looking for?
I'm breaking a '93 320TE that I understand had a replacement loom many years ago

On my car / loom the engine loom part number is printed on a small white label attached to the loom and very close to the battery, it's a little difficult to see even with the battery removed as it is roughly level with the battery tray and tucked in on the drivers side of where the battery sits. That white label also critically shows the date of manufacture of the loom and here I gather 1998 was the swap over point when decent looms were used.
I gather that the engine loom is a single complete loom [I'de be interested to learn more from members if this isn't the case please]; as they are degrading prematurely I'll need to replace the loom [eg. not patch it].
Regards
Steven

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom