W124 Enthusiast In Scotland - any more

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dadgad

Car
W124 E320 estate
Hi
I live in Edinburgh and have been driving a W124 E320 Estate since 2001. I'd really like a coupe one of these days but sadly don't have a garage to keep it in. Looking to swap notes etc with other W124 owners in this part of the world.
Cheers!

That's a lot of years and no doubt a lot of miles. Originally from the north, I am now based in the deep south.
But with 90,030 members (as of 3 minutes ago) there are bound to be other proud W124 owners in Scotland.

Regards, lim

Quite a few Scots members with 124. They will be along shortly Im sure. Good meets in Scotland too for forum members. Keep em peeled for events.

That's a lot of years and no doubt a lot of miles. Originally from the north, I am now based in the deep south.
But with 90,030 members (as of 3 minutes ago) there are bound to be other proud W124 owners in Scotland.

Regards, lim

Yes I've done 120k miles in the Merc - it comes from living in Scotland and having family in Devon...never quite managed to beat the run of Exeter to Edinburgh in 7.25 hours done in my old Beetle in my student days though! (And no I wasn't speeding as that car wouldn't go fast enough to be illegal)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom