W124 Estate Bits and Bobs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swannymere

Car
1994 S124 E300d
PHOTOS TO FOLLOW

This List will be updated occasionally, i'm located in SO32 which is Southern Hampshire.

(S)W124 Mercedes Rigid Boot Liner, has cracks and a fibreglass repair to one corner but could be easily brought back to life - £20

OE Mercedes S124 Estate Mushroom Front Passenger and Rear Passenger mats in good condition except some of the foam backing has come off and they need a clean - Offers

4 x 15x7.5J (i think, i will check) 8 hole alloys 2 in good condition, 1 with slight merging and another in need of complete refurb. From memory all are OE Mercedes and they come with tyres which are nearly worn out (can be removed) - Open to Offers

W124 1994 E300D Saloon Clocks with 125k on them - Offers

S124 Estate Oris Removeable Tow Bar in OK condition but without security key or electrics - £100.00

Last edited:
Hi,

any other interiour parts available. I´m searching a 7 seater option in creme/mushroom for a ´91 230TE.

Regards,

Tim

Hi,

any other interiour parts available. I´m searching a 7 seater option in creme/mushroom for a ´91 230TE.

Regards,

Tim

Hi Tim

I have a 7 seat option in cream/mushroom available if swannymere can't help you

Hi,

it sounds good. Could I get some pictures please.

Regards,

Tim

Sorry, I don't have that available.

PHOTOS TO FOLLOW

This List will be updated occasionally, i'm located in SO32 which is Southern Hampshire.

(S)W124 Mercedes Rigid Boot Liner, has cracks and a fibreglass repair to one corner but could be easily brought back to life - £20

OE Mercedes S124 Estate Mushroom Front Passenger and Rear Passenger mats in good condition except some of the foam backing has come off and they need a clean - Offers

4 x 15x7.5J (i think, i will check) 8 hole alloys 2 in good condition, 1 with slight merging and another in need of complete refurb. From memory all are OE Mercedes and they come with tyres which are nearly worn out (can be removed) - Open to Offers

W124 1994 E300D Saloon Clocks with 125k on them - Offers

S124 Estate Oris Removeable Tow Bar in OK condition but without security key or electrics - £100.00

Hi , I'm interested in the towbar ( hoping I can adapt it to fit my R129 , which is based on W124 chassis ) . Happy to take at my own risk .

Presume you have full thing including crossmember behind bumper and legs which go into rear chassis legs , as well as detachable tow hook ?

The big question is , would you be able to pack it up and post to Ayrshire ?

I'm happy to pay postage on top of your asking price .

Hi, I've got the crossmember, 'legs', tow hitch and all the nuts, washers and bolts. Just missing the the lock and key (security, not structural) and wiring. I'll have a go at packaging it up and get you a price over the weekend. Nick

Hi can I get some pics of the bootliner and could you advise potential U.K. Postage costs? Thx

Hi Amar, I don't think it's the sort of thing you can post at reasonable cost as its inflexible, fragile (without lots of packaging) and very big.
Whereabouts are you in the U.K.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom