W124 Estate (E7 Badged) - anyone know the car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

richard300

Car
CLK230Kompressor (factory AMG sport pack) & Jaguar XJ8 (X308)
Traveling home from work the other evening two W124's (A coupe and an estate) were waiting to pull out of a side street - The coupe was just a 300e with a manual gearbox that i have seen on ebay recently BUT the estate seemed like something really special, and i wondered if anyone knew more about the car....

It was silver with metalic grey cladding, and looked like it was fitted with 500e bodywork. It had some big split rim wheels and what looked like a Brabus exhaust - It really looked like someone had put a lot of time and money into creating the car.

Just curious, and wondered if the owner was a forum member.

I think that car lives round the corner from me (leighton Buzzard) unless there are more than 1 - i saw it yesterday in fact and see it regularly. silver with unusual alloys and badged e7 - im sure thats something to do with Brabus.
there are an unusually high amount of 124's in Leighton Buzzard.

There was a meet at the Ace Café in May last year, where the guy who converts them had a beautiful blue E7 estate on display. A great bit of video was posted by Brabus SL on page 2, here.

I met this guy at the Ace cafe meet , his name is Francis and he has developed arch extensions for the wide look. Apparently very little filler is used as its all sheet metal formed on an English wheel.

I think NIKS on this forum has a picture of the rear of the Blue E7 wagon as his avator.

I met him too. Think the E7 means E124 get it.......thats what he told us.

I met him too. Think the E7 means E124 get it.......thats what he told us.

Didn't he say that it related to their location aswell? - though the Leighton Buzzard thing contradicts that.

I'm certain he said he had a website - but I've tried a few times to locate it but never found it unfortunately.

Thanks guys...

E7 = E Class 1+2+4

My website will be up soon showcasing the demo cars, products available to buy and products currently in development.

There were 2 E7's at the PCS GTG one of which was the metallic blue estate referred to in SL300 24's post above. From my chat with the owner E7 are based in Park Royal - West london - not far from the dreaded Gyratory system. Searched for a web site but to no avail.

Thanks guys...

E7 = E Class 1+2+4

My website will be up soon showcasing the demo cars, products available to buy and products currently in development.

When you start doing E3s things will get even more interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom