W124 Estate Interior, 5 seats, doorcards, cloth check

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Frijz

Car
1992 W124 300TD
5 seats and door cards form a 1992 Mercedes W124 Estate, all in good condition bar the drivers bolster as is common on these. £100 collected, TA70AN or can deliver locally for a small fee. Have seen people use fabric from the headrest to repair the bolster at a cheap cost.

Hi Bruce,

I´m interested in the seat cushions. Please send some pictures to me.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Tim

Here you go. No rips, tears or wear. They need a good clean and they are ready to go. Pics make them look dirtier than they are.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Last edited:
Thanks, Bruce.

Its the colour what I´m searching for, but sadly the pattern is wrong. Thats for the pre 89 models. But many thanks for your effort.

Regards,

Tim

Thanks, Bruce.

Its the colour what I´m searching for, but sadly the pattern is wrong. Thats for the pre 89 models. But many thanks for your effort.

Regards,

Tim

Tim

Good luck. These are getting incredibly rare now. If you are not planning on keeping them up all the time you may want to re-consider as the colour is correct. That said I am OCD about these things and spent way too much time searching out a leather set. I had to buy the 5 seats then wait to find the leather cushions that matched.

Tim

If you promise to give them a good home?

Donate £25 to Cancer Research and they are yours.

That would be the place, where the cousions find a new home. :) I´m really happy about it. Please send me a message for details. Excellent idea with the Cancer Research.

Attachments

• third.jpg
    third.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 15
Tim

I can't PM you? Can you check that your inbox is not full..

Or

Drop me a PM and I will try and reply.

Hello Bruce,

I don´t know the reason. I wrote two messages to the admins last week and don´t get an answer ´til now . Write a pm to you is also not possible.

Kind regards,
Tim

Seats are on their way to Tim in Germany. Cancer Research gets a nice donation.

An all round great result.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom