W124 estate rear doors?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Henry D

Car
2002 CLK 230K avantguarde
My 124 estate has a damaged nearside rear door,I am on the lookout for a replacement door and my question is ,are the saloon and estate rear doors the same or not?

I think both front and rear doors are the same as saloons , but not 100% certain .

The actual door itself does look the same ,its the window frame height and shape that I was thinking could be different.

the estate rear doors are only for the estates they do not interchange with saloon in w124 like front doors

What colour is your car? Somebody is breaking a S124 in Cornwall on eBay and the rear door is £75, it looks to be Brilliant Silver to me but could also be Smoke Silver.

S124 Door on eBay

yes it looks brilliant silver to me aswell (smoke silver has a gold-ish tint to it).

and as above, estate vs saloon rear doors are NOT interchangable as the rear quarter window is different.

What colour is your car? Somebody is breaking a S124 in Cornwall on eBay and the rear door is £75, it looks to be Brilliant Silver to me but could also be Smoke Silver.

S124 Door on eBay

Thanks for the link,I've already got that one on my watch list!,its about 35miles from me so will try and get up to have a look at it,I have already asked the seller for the colour code but he has'nt replied so I'm guessing its a different silver as I gave him my paint code.The right colour would be good but I have already repaired the front arches so have a good clour match to hand if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom