W124 estate - returned after crash damage.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

quenching

Car
'84 W201 2.0E, '91 W124 230TE estate
I bought a W124 E220 estate 4 weeks ago, 3 days later my neighbour reversed out of her driveway straight into the front of it as I was driving past so it spent the next 2 weeks off being repaired. I eventually got it back on Saturday and its doesn't look too bad at all, needed a new passenger side wing, headlight, trim pieces and indicators, and painting of course. I've a lengthy list of minor jobs to sort out with which forum members have been very helpful, I'm very grateful to all who have offered advice on my many queries.

Its off this week to get new spheres in the rear suspension but in the meantime I've washed and polished it and am happy to have it back.

DSC06531.JPG

Sally Gap in the Dublin mountains, on the way to Glendalough.

lovely looking car, what camera and lense did you use for this pic, i really like it.

K

a great road! was on it for the first time in January this year albeit on the motorbike.

The Sally Gap in January on a motorbike takes a brave man, the ditches either side usually have a few boy racers cars stuck in them from their skill not matching their ambition, and its a long way down on some stretches! Still a good bit of snow up there last weekend too.

Photo was taken using a Sony Alpha 100 with the standard 18-70mm lense, nothing too fancy.

Sally Gap in the Dublin mountains, on the way to Glendalough.

Thought so...was there 2 years ago...you know, doing Glendalough (BK) Meeting of the Waters etc...lovely lovely place.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom