W124 estate sportline badges

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Joe Wright 3696

Car
Mercedes w124
Hello all. I'm after some w124 estate sportline badges on the front wing. Can only find them in Germany for a hell of a lot. Does anyone have any ideas where I can look. Thankyou.
Joe

Got a picture of the badges you are looking for?

From mercedes uk they are 70 odd pounds!

Sportline

S-line

ST-Line

What is the world coming to ?

It'll be AMG -Line next :confused:

I'm asking what colour the bloke's car is because I have at least one of these badges mounted on the panel it lives on. If I have more than one I figured he's probably prefer to get the one that matches his car, if possible.

Hello.
Thanks for the replies. Couldn't tell you the exact colour but it's blue and the lower plastic valance the badges should be on are grey. Thanks again.
I can't upload a picture. Sorry

Hopefully this shows it

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181202-094207_Photo Editor.jpg
    SmartSelect_20181202-094207_Photo Editor.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 26
I think my panels are a lighter blue. The badges themselves are pretty good considering they've lived outdoors for 25 years or so..

28c0x1g.jpg

vfhk.jpg

2ir1y89.jpg

6zsvf6.jpg

Joe,

What did you do?

Yeah, I'll sell them.

Ask one of the mods to grant you PM rights & get in touch. Usually the 'Contact Us' thing in the black bit at the bottom of every page will awaken one of them.

Hello. Just so you know I've had no reply from the moderators yet. I'll be in touch as soon as I can.
My number is 07796675822 if it helps.
Cheers
Joe

Joe,

I can see now why new posters flood the forum with 30 BS posts to enable PM rights. Looking at the Admins list half of the 6 listed haven't been on the forum for weeks, though one is excluded from criticism because he is actually dead.

Anyhoo, I'll call you tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom