W124 Exhaust, Standard or Stainless

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've had a quote from them (without mentioning yourself) of £400 cat back, which seemed fair given the workmanship they appear to offer.

The fact that coupe deville has experience of std centre and custom back box and he states the noise is virtually unchanged I will probably go down that route so I'll get another quote for just the back box.

Don't forget to mention me and JAR Motorsport and they will look after you:thumb:

I did mine recently, a company called custom chrome in nuneaton, great service, they 'tuned' the exhaust to my exact spec with regards to sound and tail pipe etc...

number is 024 76 387 808.

cost a bit but they have amazing aftersales also, going to get a ammendment this thursday, and i installed this about a year ago.

I did mine recently, a company called custom chrome in nuneaton, great service, they 'tuned' the exhaust to my exact spec with regards to sound and tail pipe etc...

number is 024 76 387 808.

cost a bit but they have amazing aftersales also, going to get a ammendment this thursday, and i installed this about a year ago.
I see their place every morning from the train. To be honest I have been put off them by their continued boasts about being the home of the cherry bomb!! The complete antithesis of what I want.

I see their place every morning from the train. To be honest I have been put off them by their continued boasts about being the home of the cherry bomb!! The complete antithesis of what I want.

I think Jay Manek from Mercland uses Custom Chrome so I wouldn't rule them out if closer and cheaper as Jay demands very high standards. PD Gough also come highly recommended and are nearer and I have seen their work and it is very good there website HERE Pontoneer had his W126 done there and traveled down from Scotland to have it done so they must be good as they are just of Jcn 26 of the M1 just a couple of other options I have heard good reports of or actually seen their work

I think Jay Manek from Mercland uses Custom Chrome so I wouldn't rule them out if closer and cheaper as Jay demands very high standards. PD Gough also come highly recommended and are nearer and I have seen their work and it is very good there website HERE Pontoneer had his W126 done there and traveled down from Scotland to have it done so they must be good as they are just of Jcn 26 of the M1 just a couple of other options I have heard good reports of or actually seen their work
PD Gough are the ones that quoted £720, they do get good reviews, but I just don't have that much to spend. I probably am being unfair judging Custom Chrome on their heritage, they've been around a long time so must be doing something right. I'll get in touch to see what they can do.

Thanks again for the input.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom