W124 Fridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
These are/were extremely rare. Be interesting to see what it makes.

I want, I want, I want. Now where's my rattle? :D

only cools to +10c and is it working properly? I wonder if it is NLA in the parts department? If it was so expensive, perhaps the remainder of the original production batch are gathering dust in a german warehouse?

The thing on top is a key to keep your sweeties safe in the fridge (looks like that to me)

What do the panel think is a sensible price to pay for this???

I know that buying it for its refridgerating prowess is a waste of money and time....

I would like it just because im becoming abit of a W124 freak for all things rare!.... It could also double up as storage box (replacing the one that id have to remove) ... and most importantly could be utilised as a arm rest.... Im missing mine since the addition of Recaro Classics in my Cab.....!

one of those items which is thoroughly useless....i orignally bought it and fitted to my 500e which Jay purchased. I wouldn't waste 50p on such a gimmick ever again.

i'd rather buy the Recaro C armrests, far more useful and rare.

talbir

He'll post to the UK for €20-25.

A few years ago I would have been all over it...now I'm only interested in items which improve performance or looks or luxury...this item doesn't tick either of these boxes

A w126 fridge is a different discussion though ;-) Now that's real quality and does what a fridge is meant to do !

I have to agree that the cooling isnt great.. but if you have recaro seats with no arm rest then this is perfect for resting your elbow on...

and it keeps the chocolate raisins at perfect temp!

Anyone here bought it?

Yep....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom