• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

W124 gtg in London

He`s been looking for a replacement for a while :)

and still looking lol and am in nagotiations on an estate:D wld love coupe but i am agreeing with u dash its not the brightest thing todo lol

Should we start looking for a location for another gtg now?

i wrekon a cruze from london along the south cost and bk picking and dropping people off along the way lol can always do a bbq on a beach or somthing 2 ideas for u lol

Come on boys,give us some clues where to hold the other on?I was hoping to have another meet before the end of the year,so let`s all decide a location that is good for everyone

whittlebury hall in northampton... silverstone bar.

Never been but only about 3 hours from home for me. So I'm up for Whittlebury Hall.

Dont know if it would suit South London members though.

Dont know if it would suit South London members though.

I speak for myself here,I would go whereever this takes place
I do like the idea of aconvoy,so i`ll be nice if all us London boys can meet somewhere and drive down together

Sounds like a good plan. Always happy to go in convoy, but as we are driving a German car, shouldn't the appropriate formation be a Wolf Pack?

Venue looks interesting. I could have a Brazilian and my bunions done at the same time as talking W124s....

A random thought - how about widening participation to include W126s, W201s and R129s?

sorry to interrupt guys... only read half of the thread... you guys thinking of meeting up in northamptoon??? count me in if thats the case. would be lovely to meet some of the people from the forum in the flesh and chill out and talk mercs :D

oh crap im such a retard lol!!! just read the fact its a W124thing...... ive got a W202.... so im out.... sorry guys!

A random thought - how about widening participation to include W126s, W201s and R129s?

That would be nice,all pre 95 mercs but I`m afraid is best to stick to W124s
The reason is because one thing after another and i`ll turn a mercedes meet.I have nothing againts that but there is other events through out the year for.I know the list will not be long but at least we`ll have a great day out
Is up to you guys to decide,whatever that is I`m up for it :)

Also I would like to call the 500e owners,what`s with you guys?!!
You have one of the best W124s ever made,but they`re also made to be driven

If it's Northampton way, then I'm interested.

Better get a new thread going or change the title of this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom