W124 Hammer Project - Looking for Black Leather Interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brento

Car
300E
Hi All,

First post here so I thought I'd introduce myself and also a W124 Hammer Tribute I've just acquired and in need of some help. The car is a 1988 300E in blue black with genuine AMG Gen 1 kit installed less the ducktail, AMG Aeros and Hammer steering wheel. My goal for the car is to build a more modern version of the 300E hammer by transplanting an M156 engine and CD009 6 speed manual. I am currently in the middle of swapping an M113K into a 560SEC (build thread can be seen on benzworld), so this 300E transplant will be some time away. But in the mean time I will get to work on the interior, It is grey leather/zebrano and a bit tired. I'd like to swap it out for the later style black leather, problem is it will be a bit of a challenge and could take some time to find a complete donor car salvage or not for the interior in Australia where I'm based, the market is not big. So here is the time I ask for help, does anyone know anywhere/anyone/anyhow in UK or Europe I could source a RHD black leather interior? Also I don't require the front seats as I will be doing the Recaro thing. Here is a picture of the car, cheers!

1988-mercedes-benz-300e-amg-saloon (1) (Medium).jpg

G'day mate.
That's a nice looking car you have.

AMG styled W124's are nice and very exclusive.
I wish you good luck and hope you will post lots of photos during build process :thumb:

Look forward to seeing the photos of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom