w124, headlight protectors,??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

COUPE FREAK

Car
220CE COUPE,,
anyone know if the plastic clip on h/light protectors are available for a 1993 w124 coupe,??,

just had to buy a new pair of h/lights as both of mine were cracked (as well as a windscreen chip+a dent in the grille surround) after a motorway trip down to london, ebay came to the rescue, 2 brand new lucas h/lights complete for £90.00 inc p+p,, bought some silver stars to go with them too,, £10.00 off ebay,,

so i dont want to be spending money on h/lights all the time, hence i'd like to protect my nice new ones, any help appreciated,,

Euro Car Parts
957220021 MERC W124 85-94 H/L PROTECTOR MERCEDES 124 SERIES £27.30 +VAT

Just one of many places you should try.

You use to able to buy the glass lenses for the headlamp units separately. A bit of a fiddle to replace but a lot cheaper than an entire unit.

Euro Car Parts
957220021 MERC W124 85-94 H/L PROTECTOR MERCEDES 124 SERIES £27.30 +VAT

Just one of many places you should try.
I bought these and they worked a dream on my E280 - one is already cracked saving the entire headlight!

As far as I know they fit all W124's including the 500. You might need to disconnect your headlight wash/wipe if you want to use them though.

I bought these and they worked a dream on my E280 - one is already cracked saving the entire headlight!

As far as I know they fit all W124's including the 500. You might need to disconnect your headlight wash/wipe if you want to use them though.
I used the car's details to filter and it came up with the generic headlamp covers, I guess that all W124s have the same basic size headlamp dispite model and year variations.

seem's a bit expensive, £30.00 for the protector, it's only £45.00 for the complete h/light assembly, unless it's for a pair, i'll have to give them a ring,,
There is only one part number so it must be for a pair of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom