w124 headlight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robert.farmer

Car
the only car is a Merc
Hi Guys, the chrome reflectors in my headlights are wearing fast and the headlights are quite poor now, have i got to buy the whole light units or can they be obtained seperately, anyone know please. Thanks Rob

I know that you can purchase the lenses seperate at £45 each :eek: Not too sure about the body though. Might be an idea to contact Ricky aka V12 for replacements.

EPC lists headlamp unit at magneti £95 and replacement £65 PLUS VAT PLUS CARRIAGE or try your local breaker but you will need to inspect the units carefully!

headlights

Ian B Walker said:
I know that you can purchase the lenses seperate at £45 each :eek: Not too sure about the body though. Might be an idea to contact Ricky aka V12 for replacements.
Thanks Guys, just got hold of Ricky (V12) and he can supply a pair of reflectors for £20.00 plus vat. What a Diamond. V12 Rocks

Thanks Guys, just got hold of Ricky (V12) and he can supply a pair of reflectors for £20.00 plus vat. What a Diamond. V12 Rocks
Digging up this thread from stone-age .. is it possible to find new reflectors sold separately and for that price even today? Google didn't help here.

Tõnu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom