W124 interior wanted

hirbod

Car
E250 Diesel W210
Hi Everyone
I have just bought a 1990 E300 W124 series saloon, the interior is in blue, the front seats are badly worn, as the previous owner was a very big lad all the springs for the drivers seat are broke, looking for the front seats in blue or a complete interior in leather if anybody is breaking one, please help.

Also looking for a steering wheel.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
LOL.... "looking for a complete interior in leather" Isnt every W124 owner?

They do crop up on ebay now and again but I don't think I've ever seen blue leather on there before so expect to have to change your dashboard centre console, carpets and doorpanels while your at it so it all matches :)
Don't worry, Its not that bad, I did it myself. (now and again you can get leather interiors for peanuts if yer lucky) :bannana:

OP
OP
H

hirbod

Car
E250 Diesel W210
Originally posted by Sp!ke
LOL.... "looking for a complete interior in leather" Isnt every W124 owner?

They do crop up on ebay now and again but I don't think I've ever seen blue leather on there before so expect to have to change your dashboard centre console, carpets and doorpanels while your at it so it all matches :)
Don't worry, Its not that bad, I did it myself. (now and again you can get leather interiors for peanuts if yer lucky) :bannana:

cheers for the reply, do you know if the interior from a newer 124 say a 1995 fits mine.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
Yep, shouldnt be a problem.

Expect to pay upwards of £600 for a complete interior in leather from a breakers yard.

Sometimes however they crop up for as little as £50 ;)

OP
OP
H

hirbod

Car
E250 Diesel W210
Originally posted by Sp!ke
Yep, shouldnt be a problem.

Expect to pay upwards of £600 for a complete interior in leather from a breakers yard.

Sometimes however they crop up for as little as £50 ;)

cheers, thanks for the advise.
:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom