w124 - Leather Seat Restoring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The G.F.P

MB Enthusiast
Both of the front seats in the convertible are cracked and dirty but no holes thankfully

Anyone got any phone numbers that they would recommend that will come to the cambridge area?

id rather get a recommendation that pot luck from google

cheers

no, cant do stuff like that, my skills are not manual based ones

cheers though

ive been quoted £40 per seat but they are busy until late july and that was mid april that i asked

ill give them a ring, the whole car is stunning except the seats but as its a convertible thats kind of understandable

kevin o'keefe in surrey also,

the rest are quite far from you

if they arent on google let me knw ill tell you their phone numbers

ahh ok, give them a go then, they are featured by merc freaks, if not guess you'll have to go local, though im sure i remember a firm that does travel- again googled a couple of years back

kevin o'keefe in surrey also,

the rest are quite far from you

i googled his name and only got people talking about his work and no numbers, have you got a number?

looking at their work i doubt they will want to come out to clean/restore 2 slightly worn seats

01883 626 721

im sure there are other companies, maybe u could take the seats to them either personally/courier/them picking up?

dont get you dieselman..

GFP can't deal with removing the seats, nor can the get the car to a re-finisher. He needs a home visit.

ahh didnt click with the former!

whats wrong with the car at the mo?

i meant if the seats could be removed, getting them elsewhere wouldnt need the car!

For once, this would be a good question on Detailingworld forum as some members there will offer this service.

£40 per seat is a very good price - especially if it's the complete seat. It's alot less than what we'd charge to do a complete seat simply because of the time involved to fill and dye.
If you've seen some of their work, I would stick to them. July's not that far now. If you havn't seen any of their work, then get in touch with furniture clinic as their leather repair work is pretty good.
I would have offered to have a look at them, but we're a bit too far and don't offer a mobile service.

we're a bit too far and don't offer a mobile service.

where abouts are you based?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom