W124 lowering springs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

J-Scho

Car
300TE (W124)
Does anybody have a set of W124 lowering springs hanging around that they don't need?

They must be for a 6cyl saloon (E280). The lower the better and the cheaper the better really!

Cheers! :thumb:

I think Janner still has a set for a 124 6 Cyl, not sure if its for coupe or saloon though. Worth sending him a PM.

Does anybody have a set of W124 lowering springs hanging around that they don't need?

They must be for a 6cyl saloon (E280). The lower the better and the cheaper the better really!

Cheers! :thumb:

Hi
I have removed some recently taken off my e320 coupe, I have pics on this link mention in a previous thread. let me know if you are interested.

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/classifieds-wanted/65894-w124-lowering-springs-suspension-2.html

the link shows my coupe with side view to give you an idea on how low it would sit.
thanks

Paul

Niks, Thanks - I tried Janner but he didn't want to post them so they're out unfortunately.

Paul, yes I'm interested in those. I was going to PM you but it's not on the drop down list when I click on your username.

Would you do them for £40 including postage?

Thanks
Jez

Paul, yes I'm interested in those. I was going to PM you but it's not on the drop down list when I click on your username.

Would you do them for £40 including postage?

Thanks
Jez[/QUOTE]

Hi Jez

Yes i can do them for £40 shipped out by courier, email me your details etc and I can sort that out, can u pay via paypal?
you can get me on [email protected]

thanks

Paul

Payment now sent via paypal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom