W124 M103 Injectors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DanMorgan

Car
R129 500SL, W124 300CE Twin Turbo, W210 E55 AMG, W211 E320 CDI Sport
Correct part number but these are the centre parts of the injector not the complete injector unit.

Helpful thread on the 190 forum.

As above the right type ,But the seals and nylon holders plus O rings are not included but you can get them from dealers .These are from Germany and any problems will take time to sort them out , and returning them for refund or exchange .I would get them from the uk sellers .More expensive but .... Do check out this site GERMANSTAR you can check the right number you need .

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.

Have any of you got eBay links to all the part that I will require at all? Will also phone the dealers for the seals, nylon holders and O rings

Cheers

Checking the EPC the parts required differ between engine numbers. I'll happily find out the correct part numbers if you share your engine number.

Where will I find the Engine Number? Its a 1988 300CE M103 - Cheers

help

Thanks for the info - much appreciated.

Have any of you got eBay links to all the part that I will require at all? Will also phone the dealers for the seals, nylon holders and O rings

Cheers
Dan i sent you a web site with all the numbers on for the partsyou need , did you not check it out ?

Using the site OptimusePrime provided, the engine number is 103.983

Just ask the seller first .If you purchasing from ebay they wont send them out till you contact them with your vin niumber .They will then make sure you get the right ones for your engine.

Messaged the eBayer and they said:

"Hello,

our database says that the article is suitable for the vehicle.

Best regards"

My aim to to buy these and then buy all the other parts from the dealers.

Does this seem like a good idea?

Srwat i know but the site i gave him to look his parts up needs the year of build also if it was a W124 026 thats mine i dint know what his is . Judt visit GERMAN STAR you will see what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom