W124 Manual Pneumatic Lumbar Support.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WDB124066

MB Enthusiast
Car
1996 E320 Sportline Cabriolet x 2
I remember seeing a 124 seat with a hand bulb that pumped up a lumbar cushion in the seat, similar to what the old blood pressure machine hand pump looked like. Has anybody got any experience with these, are they available on catalogue order or something, or was the one I saw a one off home made jobby.....???

I remember seeing a 124 seat with a hand bulb that pumped up a lumbar cushion in the seat, similar to what the old blood pressure machine hand pump looked like. Has anybody got any experience with these, are they available on catalogue order or something, or was the one I saw a one off home made jobby.....???

maybe the original lumbar cushion broke so they made their own?

i have one on a switch on my W124 E300D - 3 height settings and also side support, along (i think) 6 adjustment values of pressure.

Yes, looks like you have the Multi-contour or maybe even the full Orthopaedic option.
This is not an option for me because I need the special seat, a pump and ancillaries, where as the bladder and a hand held pump is much easier to install and should give me the support I need.

The bulb sat alongside the seat belt latch, made it look like a Doctors car.....:):)

Thank you kindly bolide, did Mercedes-Benz ever make one of these do you know........??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom