w124 melber wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Are you looking for that design of wheel, or just at wheels in general? They may be rare, but Iwouldnt think they were worth that much. You can get a better looking set for less.

what interests me,the price (there not cheap) and after attending a show in Germany that they seemed to be quite taken by this wheel and how rare it was MELBER is not a copy of AMG aero 1 as they were out before or so I was told,when i said the same thing
But what i dont get is nobody in UK has ever seen them ?? normally we are drawn to rare items

Dash,
for God's sake stop posting stuff here that I may have to buy:doh: :D

On 2nd thoughts I would like a wood/leather steering wheel (do they come in standard or sportline variants??)

Dash,
for God's sake stop posting stuff here that I may have to buy:doh: :D

You can but my ones Matt but they do need refurbing

theres a few ebay kings on here, they find stuff out of nothing. the chap ^ is a nutter.

On 2nd thoughts I would like a wood/leather steering wheel (do they come in standard or sportline variants??)

Dash will correct me but I think you have to get the right one for your motor Matt. ie face lift or not.

You can get sportline ones but they`re very rare and that`ll make them expensive

Keep your peepers open please.

If it`s a sportline one you have they do turn up but not in UK
If it`s a satndard one I`ve two but none with black leather

Well:That`ll be no good to you as if you look at the back I can`t work out how`s the airbag held on the wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom