W124 - My Journey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking very good but some more pictures please. The backgrounds are just a wee bit cluttered. It deserves a better setting. (There is always one isnt there)

i like the colour myself, i wanted to go the darker shade of red which i think it has, will hopefully get better quality pictures on friday when it should be fully valeted

Could you clarify what you did with the wings please? Looks like you repaired the n/s and fitted a pattern o/s or did you find an original?

How well did the pattern wing fit - did it need a lot of work to make it fit properly?

L.F.

Could you clarify what you did with the wings please? Looks like you repaired the n/s and fitted a pattern o/s or did you find an original?

How well did the pattern wing fit - did it need a lot of work to make it fit properly?

L.F.

we couldnt get hold of a original for the o/s which was a bit of a shame, so we did go with the pattern. i wasnt impressed when it was first fitted on, but once they aligned correctly, and with it now painted it looks very nice. you really cant tell.

they didnt spend that long getting it right as well, only difference as you will know is the quality of material.

Looking good there,all you need now is a nice backbox to finish it
Can get you a nice one if interested

Looks like it will be nice when finished.

that site looks very similar, (mine is in the shop right now, should be getting it back this week or next week). it looks really good.

sorry been away on Hols with the familybut the car is back, haiving issues with my laptop at the moment, once i can i will up load some picture.

finish product:thumb:

Attachments

• 240820111080.jpg
    240820111080.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20110828-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20110828-WA0003.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20110828-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20110828-WA0004.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 83
mission completed i would say! next i think i would like to do a custom exhust on it, will have to start saving the penneis again!

That look sweet mate,credit to you.Come and see me about the exhaust,I've a lovely Sebring one

WOW nice work

Looks quality 24V! I see you sorted out the idling issue too - was it the fuse?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom