w124 o/s indicator (white) genuine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smiley

MB Enthusiast
The lens has fallen off the offside indicator on my 95 e300d estate. Can anyone help me with a genuine Merc one please?

i got a non-genuine one from poland for less than £10 delivered (£7 iirc)

its fine, perfect fit and looks identical to original, although i never fitted it as i ordered the wrong side and got a 2nd hand genuine one instead.

Agreed, you would struggle to notice the difference between the aftermarket ones and the OE ones (at least once fitted!). Just make sure that you have slotted the lugs into their seating position or they're prone to falling out. I lost both of mine because the last owner obviously hadn't bothered seating them properly.

I knew that this is a potential problem - it is only the lens that has fallen off mine - the indicator body is still in place. I realise that I need to replace the whole thing.
Thanks for the advice re aftermarket - my experience with BMW aftermarket indicator bodies (same problem they drop out) is that they are a waste of time and I ended up buying a new genuine BMW one.

The pattern ECP ones fit ok.

Just don't be tempted by the £5 GSF ambers, absolute rubbish (had one fall out! )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom