W124 OM606 E300D wiring harness good or bad WANTED

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SilverSaloon

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 W124 E300D Estate, 1985 R107 280SL
hi

WANTED - W124 E300D engine wiring loom wanted. Good or bad condition. all i really want it for if bad is to disect it and rebuild a new one. if its good and working, then even better as i cant just fit it.

so whether its broke or not, i'm interested, but must be a W124 606 engined loom.

PM me if you have something.

thanks

Derek

hi silversaloon, sorry to jump in on your thread, i was reading another post and your name cropped up about a problem i have with a c250 td. I wonder if you can help me out.
I have the very common fault of air being drawn in to the fuel lines somewhere after the pre-heater in the clear pipes. I have no idea which joint it is or which o ring, i'm just going to replace the lot, pipes aswell. Do you know the cheapest place to get these parts from or is it maindealer.
Thanks in advance, Rob.

maindealer for the pipes but then replace the orings with these:

Thanks silversaloon. I had already tagged those o rings on ebay ready to buy. Any idea how much to espect to pay for those pipes? Apparently i have to change all 6.

Why bother fitting Viton seals when they are standard fit anyway?

I didnt know, i thought viton were an upgrade and more suitable for use with biofuels.

Thanks silversaloon. I had already tagged those o rings on ebay ready to buy. Any idea how much to espect to pay for those pipes? Apparently i have to change all 6.

it will come to around £45 for a full set, give or take IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom