w124 radiator overflow hose clip - part no request

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ap999

Car
mercedes w124
I'm hoping someone can help me identify the part number for the radiator overflow hose plastic clip that fits just behind the OSF headlamp. Mine seems to have gone AWOL and the hose just hangs loose without it.

You can see it in the pics below, where the hose attaches to the front panel. Thanks :

Attachments

• P1070317.jpg
    P1070317.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 29
Is the part you're looking for on the diagram below?

images

The corresponding part numbers are here

PARTSCATALOG.RU

I'm hoping someone can help me identify the part number for the radiator overflow hose plastic clip that fits just behind the OSF headlamp. Mine seems to have gone AWOL and the hose just hangs loose without it.

You can see it in the pics below, where the hose attaches to the front panel. Thanks :

Your picture shows the clip in situ.

Are you saying that on your actual car the clip is missing ?

If so, then someone has broken it off, as it is part of the slab of plastic behind the headlight.

These clips can often be replaced with a broad nylon tie [ Narrow ones trend to "fret" and eat into any soft pipework] and a couple of holes/slots bored/cut in the correct place

Thanks for the replies.

The pic is just a library photo I found on the web to show the clip I was referring to.

There is a hole in the front panel in which it should fit so I don't think its part of the headlight unit itself.

Unfortunately I cant seem to locate the part in the diagram supplied by millo, so maybe a nylon tie is the next best option here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom