w124 Rear Spolier With Built In Brake Light

Discussion in 'Classifieds - General for Sale' started by The G.F.P, Jun 7, 2011.

1. The G.F.P

The G.F.P Hardcore MB Enthusiast

I bought this i think in about 2004 as GFP 1 (the sportline) did not have a rear spoiler, i paid about £200 for it but thats a guess as it was many moons ago

I then crashed the car and GFP 2 has one on it (but without the brake light in it)

So its in my loft gathering spiders and i thought id see if anyone here wants it before it goes on fleabay

Its in unpainted primer white and has never been fitted to a car, all the wiring is there and ive a small bag with some screws in & fitting instructions

As its in the loft and i cant get my chair in the loft without a rolling start ive found a pic of it on goggle just so you can get some idea of its look

i dont want to post it as they will break it

looks like this but in white unpainted primer

[​IMG]

this site had them for £100 but without the brake light http://www.ultimatestyling.com/products/1502s1-mercedes-w124-1984-1995-rear-boot-spoiler.html

2. OP
    OP
    The G.F.P

The G.F.P Hardcore MB Enthusiast

anyone want this before i ebay it?