W124 Restoration

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks to Billy my interior is finished,will post pictures soon

image_zpssk8eevju.jpg

image_zpsyjfe02so.jpg

image_zpsx303pycn.jpg

image_zpsyosv6azy.jpg

image_zpsws4hedxw.jpg

Dash - Looking very nice indeed. Will the car be around when I come to look at the bonnet grille? ;-)

Dash - Looking very nice indeed. Will the car be around when I come to look at the bonnet grille? ;-)

Depends Mike.I only drive it regular on school holidays and some weekends

Very nice Dash!

I like the side control panel, was that an option on Recaros or bespoke?

Last edited:
All recaro Charles,heated ortho and back movement controlled by the switches

80RecaroCat+left4001150996482.jpg

Most high end recaros from mid 80s to mid 90s had these option,some more than others

Well boys:After looking for a clean rustfree w124 e320,i found it very hard to find one with the spec i like.So i bought a w124 with a lovely spec and i`m going to do a full restoration,and full respray.

If you see on the first pictures,that`s how i bought the car.After removing the wings and side skists,i`ve realised that i`ll need more work than expected:(.Now the whole car i striped as you can see and all the rust gona be sorted,witch is not gona be cheap lol.Many people might call me crazy but each to their own:).The car is going throug a full respray and my favorite colour is 040,but all opinions wellcome
thumb.gif
.The rear arches i`m gona cut and i`m gona put 500E ones,so that way i can put some 3 piece AMGs.The car is gona have AMG gen2 bodykit witch i already have.It might take a while though till is finished because the man is doing it betwen jobs,but as long as the job is done properly i dont mind.

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1456-pict0878.jpg

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1462-pict0881.jpg

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1463-pict0885.jpg

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1476-pict0898.jpg

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1475-pict0897.jpg

d-w124-albums-w124-picture1469-pict0888.jpg
Hi
I have w124 230E 1992 in a very good condition except the engine problem. You can have it. For further info contact me on 07769224680.
I live in essex.

A great restoration from start to finish 040 black is very nice.
The recaro seats makes the interior special..:thumb: Nicely spec'd W1244.
Love those gen 2 AMG kits.. I have a few of those that i need to install someday..

Becker stereo now sorted,looks much better

image_zpsvkl2bese.jpg

Also changed the front indicators to slightly darker

image_zpszqzdvezp.jpg

Nice job Dash :thumb:. Have you considered re-trimming the wheel to match the seats and gear knob? The lighter leather would show up the walnut better.

Just would be the icing...imho.

Last edited:
Nice job Dash :thumb:. Have you considered re-trimming the wheel to match the seats and gear knob? The lighter leather would show up the walnut better.

I have thought about it to be honest but just scared the interior might look too bright

I might just spray a standard wheel and put it there to give me an idea since the wood&leather steering wheels are thin to the ground now

Hi and welcome to the forum :thumb:
Lovely that but please remove that silly badge :(

Car looks great. Miss my S124 300te24!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom