W124 Rubber mats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W124CAB

Car
E320
Good evening everyone ,
I'm trying to source a set of genuine Mercedes Benz front rubber mats for a W124 series cabriolet.
As far s I'm aware,the same mats fit the saloon,estate,coupe and cabriolet models.
Preferably,in good used or as new condition.

Your help would be greatly appreciated,
Kindest,

John

RetroDave has some in.

07710 672 986. He is a member on here also trades on ebay as retrodave111.

i had 2 new pairs last week, i sold a set of fronts and rears last tuesday for a tenner a set, but the other set finished on ebay tonight, the rears made £36.01, but i gave the other set away last week as the fronts made £195.00, i dont know whether to be upset that i sold them for £10.00, or happy because the others made £195.00

w124 mats

I have a full set which are as new and are to be sold. You can contact me via the Mercedes 190-uk site using the same id which will save messing about on here with permissions regarding pm's etc.

how much were these rubber mats brand new from MB back then?
i believe they are NLA now?

Hi Retrodave,
I was the under bidder on eBay yesterday and bid them up to £190 but was pipped at the post!
I just didn't have enough time left to increase my bid.....ah well!
We had spoken on the Mercedes Benz club uk website earlier last week....I'm from Belfast!
It was a bidding war...but I'm glad you're satisfied with the price you got!
If however,you come across another set please give me a shout....I'd be glad to have them.....
Kindest regards Dave,
John

Hi BillyW124,
I'm not sure how much they cost in the nineties.....I'm sure they weren't cheap.....but they seem very hard to come by these days.
You're correct when you say they're NLA as I've tried my local MB dealer to see if they can be sourced,even from Germany....but to no avail.
Thanks for your help .....I'm sure I'll stumble upon a set somewhere along the line!
Kindest,
John

Hi Maggot,
I've sent a PM to you on the Mercedes 190 website.
I hope it gets through to you!!
Thanks for you offer of help meantime......
Kindest ,
John

Hi maggot,
I've sent a PM to you on the Mercedes 190 website........and hope that you receive it!
Thanks for your offer of help.....
Kindest regards meantime,

John

In the mid 90s I purchased a pair (front only) of MB rubber mats identical to the ones sold, from a colleague for £25. They are still in use.

That's a great testimony to their quality!
£25 in the 1990's was still expensive tho'!

MB rubber floor mats are extremely durable. We're now onto our second set since 1985.

The only reason we replaced the first set was because of wear on one mat only at the base of the accelerator due to the driver's heel.

Damn! gutted that I missed this! If anyone comes across any, I'm after a front pair!

I bought a dozen sets - the last stock in the country - a couple of years ago. They didn't last long

I used to put them in every car. If you can find a car I've sold they should still be in there...

Nick Froome

Hi Nick,
I've managed to buy a full set,both front and rears from a member on the Mercedes 190 .co.uk website/forum.
They should be delivered to me this week....
I'm very aware that your knowledge of 124's is second to none....do you know,off hand,if the rears also fit the cabriolet?
Your help would be appreciated,
Kindest,
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom