w124 smoked side repeaters?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is there a clear MB OE?

Many thanks

Yep, most dealers have them in stock. IMO smoked look a tad barry

How about getting some facelift W202 curved ones? file down one of the pins and they will fit and modernise the appearance slightly.

b3ab13f872c441c31f990ec0b20057ac_100x75.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks - Don't want Barry thank you very much.

Will try MB (bound to be really cheap by now) for OE

Need tasteful at all times.

I have orange plastic and think they look a bit odd against silver bodywork

Is there a clear MB OE?

Funny you say that as that`s the first thing I noticed looking at your car.You can buy clear ones though and I think they`d look good on a silver car

I have the clear MB ones on my silver estate. I think they look good. I think they were £30-£40 the pair including bulbs. They also come with a length of cable to reach the loom but I just used the existing wires.

Funny you say that as that`s the first thing I noticed looking at your car.You can buy clear ones though and I think they`d look good on a silver car

Just to see if there are any paint imperfections, I gave it a quick going over earlier this afternoon with showroom shine and clocked the orange lens looked a bit naff

Need to go to MB to get a spare key sorted anyway so I'll see how much the clear ones are in the morning.

I have the clear MB ones on my silver estate. I think they look good. I think they were £30-£40 the pair including bulbs. They also come with a length of cable to reach the loom but I just used the existing wires.

Easy for a man with a handful of thumbs and a nanosecond temper fuse to fit?

Never been a fan of the smoked sorry :)

Not tempted by the newer style W202 curved ones?

Easy for a man with a handful of thumbs and a nanosecond temper fuse to fit?

Very easy. Just push them forward or backwards - cant remember which but you will feel it move. They have a sort of springy plastic clip. Then they just pop out. Cables/bulb holder just twist off the back. Two minutes to do both.

If its any help here is a picture of the S124

Attachments

• P1000762.jpg
    P1000762.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 29
Part number A1248202221. £20.30 from Inchcape. I suspect that is for just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom