W124 Vanity Mirror Loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shanksy

Car
W124 e220 coupe + W208 CLK430
Hi all,
Just picked up a couple of illuminated vanity mirros, does anyone have the loom to connect up to the dome light ?

Thanks

Hmm, good thought. I'll have a look the weekend.
Thanks

I had a look yesterday under the headlining and it doesnt appear that I have the wires.

So looks like I still require one if anyone is able to help ?

Cheers

come to me and take all of mine if you want

in huntingdon

im selling the whole interior and have no use for the loom

hack away old chap

The loom looks like this:

o7vi12.jpg

probably the easiest things to ever fit!

When you had a look once you took the lining off you probably saw space for the two oval shape thingy's to sit in.

the black connector block is part of the whole connector block from the interior map light. Dont worry about this in the pic as its been chopped off from source.

when you get yours all you have to do is follow what position the contact is in from the conerctor block. (i think no.6)?

Unlicip the connector block, remove the connection from it and install it in yours. Remember to ground the earth. You will see a bunch of earthings in the middle of where the map light sits in the roof.

that simple!

Last edited:
Brilliant thanks for the advice guys.
@GFP - I may take you up on that offer mate, car goes in for spraying next weekend so earliest I could get up would be weekend after. If nothing else pops up in coming week i'll give you a shout to arrange a visit.

Cheers
Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom