W124/W201 Sportline steering wheel + 190E walnut

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ss201

MB Enthusiast
Car
190E 2.6 Sportline, W203 320 CDi SE Estate
For sale.

Walnut gear selector surround, with all switches including front/rear speaker control + heater control surround & ash tray cover. Carefully removed from a 1993 Mercedes W201 LE. Walnut was an option only on the very last W201 Limited Edition models in 1993/4. Gear surround has a minor lacquer crack but is not chipped or scratched. Very rare item in excellent condition and very easy to swap over. Transforms the interior of the 190E
£50 + 7.50 postage.

M-Bpart005.jpg

Sportline leather steering wheel. 390mm in diameter, with airbag. Fits W201 & W124 + W126 and even the R107 if you want to replace the over-sized steering wheel. In beautiful condition, almost like new. Feels really thick and chunky and transforms the driving experience. I have one of these in my W201 2.6 Sportline and it is just fab. Very hard to find, especially in this condition. Reluctantly selling for £95 + postage at cost (approximately £15 - it is a very substantial item). I'd prefer to sell to a Club member, rather than go via eBay.

M-Bpart002-1.jpg

Alternatively, it is possible to buy a new one, albeit without airbag and a 400mm size, just like this - for a tad over £1,000 posted. I kid you not , someone on eBay is currently selling one for £986.35 + £30 postage.

Here:
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Please PM me to discuss if you're interested.

Thanks

Steve

Last edited:
Both items now SOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom