w124 wiesmann hard top ultra rare

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
"Some cars have this brackets, some don't." I can't help wondering what holds the hard top on if you car is one of the ones that doesn't have the brackets...

"Some cars have this brackets, some don't." I can't help wondering what holds the hard top on if you car is one of the ones that doesn't have the brackets...

some car have the conversion but no hard top, others need to be converted to lock the back into special w129 locks for hard top

I think they are probably more trouble than they are worth, especially at that money, what with removal, storage etc, and a perfectly good soft top. You also need the correct roof housing lid, with the holes for the rear fixing lugs.

I think they are probably more trouble than they are worth, especially at that money, what with removal, storage etc, and a perfectly good soft top. You also need the correct roof housing lid, with the holes for the rear fixing lugs.

And the electronic box of tricks that stops the raise hood function from functioning while the hard top is on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom