W124 Wood/leather steering wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
Mercedes E280 Estate W124
Hi,

I am looking for a Wood/leather steering wheel for a 1996 W124. If you have one or know where I can buy one please let me know.

Regards

Amer

Search on ebay :Mercedes Wood & Leather steering wheel :

some time ago I wanted one for my W163 ML - with java leather (cream) - & in there is one of the suppliers - think in Germany : They will do a Part ex with yours : you buy his first & send yours back: I can't exactly remember the cost , but £300 or thereabouts.

Also if they don't stock your actual model they will also take yours & convert it - no idea of the time delay tho'

Getting a genuine one for a 124 is extremely difficult - really your only option is to pilfer one off any the 600's of the day as they are the same. Reman ones are not the ticket visually.

John goes a searching for 600s. Anyone want a lump, gearbox, shell and interior from a 600.

Getting a genuine one for a 124 is extremely difficult - really your only option is to pilfer one off any the 600's of the day as they are the same. Reman ones are not the ticket visually.

Hi, would that be a straight swap from a W140? Airbag?

Thanks in advance

Amer

Hi, would that be a straight swap from a W140? Airbag?

Thanks in advance

Amer

I believe so, but dw124 is the man on these....

Still looking Dash for that elusive 1993 through 1997 wood/leather jobbie in top order. I really don't want to have to buy a car with it. :)

Still looking......and BillyW124 has just sold one...I will get one..one day....

I'm sure Carl at w140.co.uk will have a few in stock. It's also useful to search ebay for "w140 breaking" or "s-class breaking" etc as there are plenty of people breaking good cars and not listing the parts individually. The early w210s and some r129s also used the same steering wheels, so there are a few out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom