W124 Workshop Pages required!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MotardMan

Car
94 E320 W124 Coupe, '98 C240 Estate, 31k miles!
Hello everyone,

I'm hoping if one of you has the CD manual full of PDF files that you will be able to find it in your hearts to send me the pages from the climate section. For some reason my copy is incomplete and missing the pages:

83-502,
83-504,
83-505,
93-504.

If you can help, I'd be most grateful. As you can guess I'm trying to fault find my a/c system, as it is stuck on full hot right now......

BUMP!

No one got them then?

Does anyone have the testing procedures for the aircon on a 94 W124 then? I got as far as testing the aux fans (they work) and attempting to engage the compressor (does not). The pages I have for the system refer me back to the pages I listed above for remedial work, so if you do have them......
Jim

Grober, many thanks. I have passed that link and sent some PDF's to the engineer who will be tackling the job on my car later this month.

It seems I amy have a faulty control unit, and an issue with the heater water valve. W124's I owned in the past had that valve cycling when the engine was warm. I have not noticed this car doing that, so either it, or the control signals to it, are bad.... I'm not sure if the water valve can affect the operation of the aircon compressor, but that refuses to run as well. Could be the evaporator sensor gone bad, or the compressor control relay. I am also wondering if the idiots that sold me the car have zapped the OVP relay whilst fiddling with fuse 7 in the fuse box......

So far, lots of questions, and not many answers. These systems are really complex and I am hoping that the engineer can get his head around the system and make a diagnosis. As the dealer have said they will foot the bill, I'm not bothered about the cost of repairs, which is rather reassuring! :bannana:

Thanks for all the input so far and if you have anyhting at all to add, no matter how unrealted you think it is, let me have your experiences, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom