W124 Zebrano Lidded Cassette Box for Centre Console

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's not an MB part. I have a Zebrano cassette holder and it has wood-effect lids on individual cassette holders. I think the originals were Fischer C-Box holders

Very retro...

Nick Froome

I've never seen anything like that in a Merc before .

The ones normally fitted to W124 or W201 have individual pop up sections for each cassette .

Classy.

Looks like he's gutted a cassette box & screwed a couple of hinges & a bit of wood to it.

Unique homemade DIY Mercedes accessories.

Well the joinery isn't too bad, at least the end grain is lipped..

If I didn't have walnut ;)

Ade

That's not an MB part. I have a Zebrano cassette holder and it has wood-effect lids on individual cassette holders. I think the originals were Fischer C-Box holders

Very retro...

Nick Froome

I have a brand new Fischer cassette holder in walnut in my garage somewhere and wondered about the original spec.

Where did the cassette holder go anyway? No room on my W124 that I can see.
Fischer sounds right, they did CD and cassette 'c-boxes', I remember them well, little red flags on each drawer to show they were full. I feel old!
Do they do a burr walnut ipod holder now, or little drawer sets for memory cards? :D

They fit on the centre console, to the exclusion of the storage box, if you have one. Dashboard glove boxes were replaced by airbags over time, so storage was offered at the rear of the centre console. I bought my cassette holder because it's nice to have the odd extras, but never used it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom