W140 s500's cheap on ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChipChop

MB Enthusiast
Car
S210 320cdi w201 190d 2.5
Would be cheaper to dig a small hole in the garden, and start setting fire to a few hundred £10 notes than to get those up to scratch :)

Would be cheaper to dig a small hole in the garden, and start setting fire to a few hundred £10 notes than to get those up to scratch :)
In the ebay ad for the silver one the oil pressure guage is reading 0 when running. Do you think this could be a problem?:)

With a quarter of a million miles, a dashboard lit up like a Christmas tree, missing towing eye cover and cracked bumper (hmm!), a disclosed misfiring fault and a partially dismantled engine bay - what could you possibly have to worry about? :)

They have come down a little.

I was looking at them probably 5 or so years ago and they slowly crept up to a fair few thousand for a while and I couldn't find any in like this.

They seem to have dropped again although I posted up on here and that put me off buying one!

They have come down a little.

I was looking at them probably 5 or so years ago and they slowly crept up to a fair few thousand for a while and I couldn't find any in like this.

They seem to have dropped again although I posted up on here and that put me off buying one!
Do you have a link to your thread discussing w140 s500's?

Looking again at the pictures of the high mileage silver one the coolant light is on and the exhaust fumes appears to be white. So poss hgf?

Do you have a link to your thread discussing w140 s500's?

Looking again at the pictures of the high mileage silver one the coolant light is on and the exhaust fumes appears to be white. So poss hgf?

Sure...

It was more a comparison actually and perhaps not a huge amount of value. I wasn't considering one at that exact moment but I kept flirting with the idea on and off.

The W126 might be more reliable I think (don't quote me on that) but I prefer the slab-sided look of the W140.

My Thread...

If you use the search and search W140 there are quite a few threads on it - like this one:

Another Random Thread...

Sure...

It was more a comparison actually and perhaps not a huge amount of value. I wasn't considering one at that exact moment but I kept flirting with the idea on and off.

The W126 might be more reliable I think (don't quote me on that) but I prefer the slab-sided look of the W140.

My Thread...

If you use the search and search W140 there are quite a few threads on it - like this one:

Another Random Thread...
Thanks John, much appreciated.

I think the brown one i posted at the start of this thread might actually be the colour bornite which has got to be a rare beast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom