W163 Kick Panel Part Number?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55BOF

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLS63 SB, SLK55, CLK350 'Vert, Triumph Sprint (Bike not Dolly...),
I picked up my old (2001 facelift) banger W163 today, and while poking into it's various nooks and crannies found the plastic mounting piece for the OBD diagnostic socket. This led to the discovery that the driver's side kick panel is missing. The only one I've found is in the USA, but the carriage almost doubles the cost, and I've no idea what the German for 'kick panel' is.

Can anyone tell me the part number please, so I can search in Europe on eBay?

Thank you for that; I'd say it's illustration part no. 26. Mine's an 802 build, but I can't see it would matter much. I do rather wonder what on earth happened to the original, though, that it came to be thrown away.

Sod's law, there's one on eBay in Germany, but it is of course for a LHD car... I think I'll try ringing round the UK breakers.

Hi,
My mate is breaking a 54 plate ML270 CDI and it is still as near as dam it complete,
He bought it for a few specific parts and is breaking the rest what colour is you're interior?
Drop me a message let me know if interested, parts will be cheap so if you want any other parts let me know you're wish list and I will make sure you get them for a good price.

Hello Andy. I sent you a PM on the 13th; did you get it?

Dennis

Last edited:
Yes I received it I can only apologise as I read it on the go and totally forgot to reply.
I will take the kick panel off over the weekend and send you a pic of it so to ensure the correct colour etc.
It will also give me the opportunity to have a good look at it spec and condition wise to see what else is available.

Last edited:
Hi,
My mate is breaking a 54 plate ML270 CDI and it is still as near as dam it complete,
He bought it for a few specific parts and is breaking the rest what colour is you're interior?
Drop me a message let me know if interested, parts will be cheap so if you want any other parts let me know you're wish list and I will make sure you get them for a good price.
Hi Do you know what colour car is ? trying to find a front bumper dark blue(359) but if his is in good condition might consider getting it resprayed.

Hi,
Its in Silver but its been damaged sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom