W163 Third row Mounting Brackets and Seat Belts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fas59

Car
ML 270 CDI Auto
Hello all, help needed on parts numbers please....Can anybody please tell me the part numbers for a pair of 2000 ML W163 side mounting Brackets that are fitted inside wheel arch in boot for third row seats to slot into, also the part number for seat belts for third row seats. Have tried to find some on E-bay for the past month, as seats i bought didnt have them. Or can you just buy the conversion kit minus the seats from Mercedes? Also If anyone has any third row brackets and or seat belts as above, I would be most interested in buying them. Thanks in advance.

Hello all, help needed on parts numbers please....Can anybody please tell me the part numbers for a pair of 2000 ML W163 side mounting Brackets that are fitted inside wheel arch in boot for third row seats to slot into, also the part number for seat belts for third row seats. Have tried to find some on E-bay for the past month, as seats i bought didnt have them. Or can you just buy the conversion kit minus the seats from Mercedes? Also If anyone has any third row brackets and or seat belts as above, I would be most interested in buying them. Thanks in advance.

Try these people;

www.luxury7.co.uk

Third Row Brackest and Seat Belts Still wanted

Hi

Thanks for reply, but the link is not working. Im still looking for wheel arch brackets and , for ML270 CDI on a 2000 W ( W163) seat belts. Anybody point me in the right direction please, without having to go to a MB main dealer. Also does anyone know someone who can install them in the Preston area, who wont charge an arm and a leg; as i have arthritic hands and wouldnt manage it myself . Thanks in advance.

Fas59

Hi

Hi Neil, thanks for replying, i need black seat belts.

I have beige / tan / mushroom - light, goldy brown.

third row seats

did you have any luck locating the brackets and belts for these seats?

Tony

W163 brackets and Seat Belts

Hi Tony

Thanks for reply, I am still looking for brackets and seat belts, looking for blackseat belts and fittings for third row seats 2000 cdi Ml W163, as have black leather interior. Also looking for someone to fit them, who wont charge an arm and a leg. Anybody know of a contact within 100 miles of Preston?

Thanks in advance Fas59

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom