w164 ML420 cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
As above, after a ML420 cdi, must be less than 100k and have leather, Rare i know but thats what im looking for, Also must have FSH, Budget upto 10k for the right car,

Colour Pref silver as i dont think it will fit in my Garage lol, but would consider others.

Feel free to Pm me if you have or know of a car for sale.

The *unicorn* is finding an Airmatic ML420 SE (because of the leather interior) with AMG kit.

Looked at another shed today another dealer :( btw. so here's a Easter Bump!

Looked at another shed today another dealer :( btw. so here's a Easter Bump!
Your patience will pay off Gav I promise ;)

Your patience will pay off Gav I promise ;)

Tbh i cant understand why People cant look after there car's?? i cant be the only one surly??

Lost count of how long its been since selling Brutus, BUT....

Still looking for a s212 e350 cdi 7 Seater, Dark wood, light interior with square exhaust exits lol

Or ml420 cdi w164

Or ml63 w164

Or s211 e55 7 seater

Or s211/212 e500 would be considered

All i've seen at the minute have hardly been close to how they were described.

Budget upto 13k

I’m with you, we bought a 3 year old discovery from our local Land Rover dealer only to later discover the previous owner hadn’t had it serviced!!!! A £55k motor new!

Quick trip back to the dealer.......

I’m with you, we bought a 3 year old discovery from our local Land Rover dealer only to later discover the previous owner hadn’t had it serviced!!!! A £55k motor new!

Quick trip back to the dealer.......

Madness!

Thankyou for thinking of me PBF, But it's abit out of my Budget of 13k, I've still got to buy the 7 seat conversion for it you see.

Many thanks tho :thumb:

2 months since selling Brutus, and still no closer to getting another Benz :/

There is one out there with your name on Gav. You just need patience and perhaps the realisation that you aren't going to find a car that meets your expectation totally.
I think you also need to accept a little work may need doing to bring it up to your standard, and you won't find perfection in a car possibly 12+ years old (if you find a 7 seat E55 wagon).
That one with a slight mileage discrepancy was the one that got away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom