w169 comand postcode...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

golda200driver

Car
A200 cdi avantgarde se, rusting nicely.
Hi any idea if there are any update to allow me to put in a full postcode,i cant believe a £1500plus nav is missing this quite vital bit of info.bloody annoying that a £100 tomtom has full post code input....

I asuume you have an earlier W169 with the DVD based Comand APS which doesnt have 7 digit postcode input.

Full 7 digit postcode input is available on the NTG2.5 hard disk based Comand.

I have been trying to get to the bottom of this; I have just bought a new 212 E Class Estate with HD Comand which doesn't have 7 digit postcodes (NTG4); MB won't give any idea of when this will happen except to say they are looking into it. SL, SLK, G, M, R at least have it; I can't understand what the difficulty is; surely it must be a simple change.
Daft!

Sat Nav Postcode

Curious thing, but I could not put in more than 4 digits for the postcodes on my 59 plate C250!

Found out by accident that it was just silly me, I had been selecting the 'POSTCODE' option on the Sat Nav, when what I really should have been doing was selecting the 'LITTLE CROWN' symbol next to the word postcode.

This now allows me to put in the full 6/7 digit postcode....... obvious really!:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom