W201 AMG Body Part Nos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob77

MB Enthusiast
Car
1990 W201 2.6 Sportline; 2011 S204 C350 CDI Sport; 1978 Foale/Suzuki GS750; 1994 Aprilia Pegaso 650
Does anyone know the part numbers for the tow hook cover and jack point cover for a generation 2 body kit?

Are they still available? My local dealer has been trying to help but is having difficulty.

Edit: Oh, and the driving lights too.

The driving lights I belive to be the same as the 124 ones,you can still buy them from bosch.As for the tow cover,I don`t know maybe drop Andy a pm see if he can help

Thanks for that. Which Andy do you mean?

Anyone else have any ideas on the other bits?

Ill check my catalogue but id bet the cover is not listed seperately by AMG.

That would be great thanks

If your pri-----op from eBay then a towing eye cover that is listed from MB that I priced a couple of months back is part no MHWA201 880 01 05 and was priced at £96+ and the Bosch lamps are part no MHWA201 820 01 56 and were £72+ each. I'd hate to think what the retail for complete bumpers and side skirts are!
Hope this helps Rob

There is always the eBay option of sitting and waiting, a complete set of correct bosch fogs boxed went for £25 just before Christmas and a tow eye cover went for around £40 if I remember correctly. It's just these early parts are getting harder to get nowadays,so a bit of luck and patience helps.

Thanks you don't have the part number for the jack point cover too do you?

No , but it is listed. Sometimes you just need a good parts man who knows his way around the system.

Thanks Jay I'll get back to the dealers tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom