W202 15 slot alloy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's the same as the left one, it's off a '92 300E, I should have new and used ones of those.

Nick

Can you give me a price for good condition used one please.

Thank you for all your help.

Yodel reviews | Customer reviews of Yodel

So I pick up the papers today and lo & behold here we have Yodel (this is an anagram of thiefs) are back in the news. Looks like I am in a majority who have had their stuff stolen by YODEL. I may apply for job there as it looks like you can just help yourself to everybody's stuff with no fear of YODEL actually doing anything to stop you.

I now actively ask anybody I am buying from if they use YODEL. If yes I do not buy from them and I take to time to tell them why I will not use thiefs to deliver goods.

i have never seen a w202 with these wheels maybe a w201

Tried to PM you, got to have 30 posts or something, i will try to get the number up so i can PM, i got 5 of those wheels in my shed all mint with excellent tyres

Pics would be good please. How much money are you looking for. I only need one wheel.

Folks

I am still looking for one of these wheels in reasonable condition. Donations will be happily accepted. I may have got the et wrong? It could be 46.

6.5 x 15 et 48

Part Number 1244610802

Tried to PM you, got to have 30 posts or something, i will try to get the number up so i can PM, i got 5 of those wheels in my shed all mint with excellent tyres

Hot Rod & Bruce

i might be interested in the other 4

please can you advise the size and yes may i see some photos, they would need to be spot on or i will need to refurb so the price would need to reflect that

they would need to fit on a 190E - i cannot advise the size required as i havent got the car yet, ...but i'll try to find out

thanks

Bump !!

Folks

I am still looking for one of these wheels in reasonable condition. Donations will be happily accepted. I may have got the et wrong? It could be 46.

6.5 x 15 et 48

Part Number 1244610802

Can anyone remind me what courier company this was? I think I missed it in the OP.

Well they have now managed the dizzy heights of BBC's Watchdog.
That should give them something to Yodel about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom